*All dance teams will perform a routine no longer than 2 ½ minutes consisting of all music. (exception: OPEN DIV. & STEP DIV. ) Need to have at least 4 members. If you enter 2 routines, then $25 entry fee for 1st routine, $15 for the 2nd routine and $10.00 entry fee per participant for 3rd routine. This does not apply to Solos, group stunts, duets, trios or Dance Leaders.
1. All school teams must consist of official members governed by their school and school district. SUBSTITUTIONS may be made in the event of an injury or other serious circumstance. However, all substitutions must be pre-approved by CHEERS! Inc.
2. One representative from your group will be responsible for running your music during the competition. This person is required to stay at the sound table for the team’s entire performance. You can use CDs or Iphone-- please make sure your phone case is off and bring a dongle/adapter so it can be plugged in) In the event that your routine is interrupted due to failure of the Cheers! Inc. equipment, you may restart your routine. If the interruption is the result of your equipment, supplies, personnel or injury, you may either continue the routine from the interruption or withdraw from the competition.
3. Routines and music must be appropriate for family viewing. Any vulgar or suggestive movements, words, or music may result in a deduction.
4. Poor sportsmanship will NOT be tolerated from performers, coaches, or parents. This can result in not only a deduction, but a complete withdrawal from the competition with no fees returned. Please discuss the importance of good sportsmanship with your participants and your parents before the competition. LET’S HAVE FUN AND NOT RUIN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT!!!!
5. All participants must submit a signed waiver form prior to performing, NO EXCEPTIONS!
SAFETY GUIDELINES (Schools will follow the KHSAA guidelines and Allstars will follow the USASF guidelines)